Lint and dust can build up in your dryer vent so, we offer a service to keep these ducts clean.
When the dryer vents are filled with lint, the airflow is reduced and the clothes do not dry as well or as quickly as they ought to. When your dryer is not working efficiently, it uses more energy and costs you more money. There is also the possibility of fire. Making certain that your dryer vents are clean is an often overlooked money saving option. “All Seasons Fireplaces” uses the most advanced tools in the industry to effectively clean our customers’ dryer vents. Sweeping the vent of your dryer is not just a way to prevent home fires; it will also prolong the life of your appliance and save money on your energy bills.
Some of the Dryer lint blockage signs:
* Dryer taking over 50 min. to dry a load
* Top of the dryer is hot to touch
* Humidity inside the dryer
* Lint collecting on inside the dryer
* A moldy or musty smell of clothes
* Excessive lint on black clothing
* Lint screen not gathering any lint
Your dryer's lint trap catches about 60% of the lint produced during any given drying cycle. The other 40% passes beyond the filter and into the vent system. Over time, that lint builds up.
Lint build up can lead to fires. In addition, lint accumulation decreases energy efficiency and can increase your bill.
Advantages of Dryer Vent Cleaning:
* Extends dryer life
* Decrease fire hazard
* Increases overall energy efficiency
Our dryer vent technicians use an extremely powerful vacuum to remove compacted lint boulders. We find that many of our customers are surprised by how much lint we remove from their dryer vent.
We are your local vent specialists – for chimneys and fireplaces as well as dryer vents. We install, clean and reroute dryer vents.
To schedule your professional dryer vent cleaning, call us at (309)531-3220.
All Seasons Fireplaces 107 Maple St. Unit 5, Normal, Illinois, 61761